As much as we try to feel positive, joyful, happy and carefree every day, there are simply those times when we feel mad. Or sad. Or downright miserable. While it’s important to honour your feelings and really feel them in order to release them, it’s equally important to shift your negative energy to a higher or lighter vibration. Whatever energy you put out into the universe is exactly what you attract back into your life. Whether it’s negative or positive. So the sooner you can release the bad mood and replace it with happy thoughts and feelings, the sooner you set the positive energy in motion to attract more of what you want in your life.
Here are 5 tips to feel better fast.
1) Live in the here and now. Whenever you feel angry, hurt, resentful, anxious, worried, frustrated or afraid, you’re either re-living a past memory or thinking about the unknown future. The fastest way to release all your negative thoughts is to bring yourself to the present moment and simply, breathe.
2) Loosen your grip. When you try to control the outcome, other people or the circumstances in your life, you are left feeling exhausted. Learning to let go and surrender liberates you and allows the universe to deliver your desires in a much bigger and often more exciting way.
3) Stop complaining. When life throws you a curve ball, instead of telling 20 friends about it, give yourself a brief amount of time to vent and feel it. After that time is up, release it, find the lesson and move on. The more negative airplay you give a situation, the more negative stuff shows up in your life.
4) Be grateful for something. Even in our darkest moments, there’s always something to be grateful for.The fact that you are breathing is a great place to start. Make a list of all the things that are going well for you and read it over and over until you feel your bad mood lift.
5) Grant yourself a wish. If you’ve had a secret desire to try a new hobby, start your own business or take a wild adventure, give yourself permission to at least research the possibility. Putting off your dreams for “someday” is a waste of time and perfectly good energy. Allow yourself to get excited about something and dream again. Life is for living!
Choose one tip from above and begin to implement it today.
Do you want to learn more about how to attract a life you love? Contact me for a complimentary coaching consultation