Words are powerful. Especially the words we use, unconsciously, in every day conversation.
Have you ever said something like:
- This job is sucking the life out of me.
- That dessert is to die for.
- I loathe exercising.
- I’m just not wired that way.
- I’ll never get it right.
Changing your language can change your life and the results you get. Re-frame the above sentences and notice the shift in the energy you feel.
- I remember the answers when I need to know them.
- I’m ready to leave this job and find something that’s a better fit.
- I love how delicious that dessert tastes.
- I love moving my body in ways that make me feel good.
- My mind thinks another way.
- I am up for the challenge.
Imagine that the words you speak are like magnets and the energy from these words are put out into the universe. You attract a matching energy. In other words, if you put out positivity, you get back more positivity.
Pay attention to the negative words or phrases that you often say. Stop yourself and immediately re-frame the sentence so it becomes more positive. Keep catching yourself when you’re negative and before you know it, you’ll be a magnet for positive change.
Want help implementing this in your life for free? Schedule a complimentary coaching consultation with me.