You need this book if
- you consider yourself lucky when you have time to shave both legs
- your kids think it’s odd when you spend more than a few hours with them
- you think running out the door counts as exercise
- you’re having a more intimate relationship with your smart phone than your spouse
- you think putting on clean clothes is dressing up
- you look forward to your annual pap just to have some “me” time
So many moms neglect themselves and their well-being because they think it’s the only way to take care of their family. After all, isn’t that what a “good mom” does?
I share my unique R.E.I.N.V.E.N.T. System™ that I created to help busy, stressed-out moms shift this backward perception and get back in touch with who they really are. Using practical advice, tips, strategies, and hands-on exercises, you are shown exactly how to become the best woman and mom you can be by learning to have more freedom, more sanity, and more time to enjoy it all.